Wednesday, March 28, 2012

老师推荐:An Excellent Resource of Writing Starters for Grades 1 - 3

这是小学老师推荐给我们家长的,家里有1-3年纪的小朋友,写作练习时可以参考.
An Excellent Resource of Writing Starters for Grades 1 - 3:
> My favorite ___________is because....
> A special birthday for me is...
> A special birthday for an adult is...
> What is your favorite time of day? Explain why?
> I'd like to see . . .
> The biggest thing I ever saw
> If toys could talk what would they say?
> I am proud of myself because...
> What I know about rabbits is that...
> Tell about one thing you do really well?
> Insects, insects everywhere!!! Describe what you see!
> I'm happy when . . .
> This is how I think plants grow.
> My adventure would be
> I am afraid to_________ because
> What is your favorite room in your home and why?
> Describe your best day ever?
> What does a super-fun day look like to you?
> Climbing trees is...
> I wish trees could._______because....
> I want to be a ________ when I grow up.
> The perfect place in the whole wide world is...
> What can you do to help you feel better when you're feeling blue?
> Walking in the rain is...
> Noisy times and quiet times are...
> For lunch today I...
> If I were a raindrop I'd...
> I like to make ______ because...
> I am always kind to__________ because
> My favorite stuffed animal or toy is...
> What would happen if it really did rain cats and dogs?
> If I could choose a different name, I would choose _____ and this is why...
> Let's go _______________. Describe your adventure in detail.
> What would happen if animals could talk? What questions would you like to ask them?
> Imagine that you can become invisible whenever you wanted to? What are some of the things you would do.
> What would you do if you were in the middle of the ocean and your boat springs a leak?

No comments: